Stone Conveyor Oven - Gas
A conveyor oven allows your restaurant to produce the most consistent products quickly and efficiently, regardless of staff experience level. Just set the conveyor speed/cook time and rest assured that every pizza leaving the oven will have had the exact same perfect baking.
The best pizzas are baked on a stone surface. a feature usually reserved for a standard oven. The Italiana FoodTech Stone Conveyor oven however uses stone tiles on the conveyor to produce the perfect crust your customers crave.
- Available in Natural Gas and Propane Gas
- Can be stacked two units tall to double production in the same space.
- Composite stone belt in three widths: 23”, 31”
- Independent digital temperature controls for top and bottom
- Digitally controlled conveyor speed for 1-20 minute cooking times
- Easy to maintain and service
- Heavy duty stainless steel exterior with high heat resistant aluminized steel interior
- Fully insulated for cooler exterior surface and consistent interior temperature
- Removable crumb tray on each end for debris collection
- Made in Italy
GAS OVEN FEATURES
- Max temperature: 842°F (450°C) Gas Model
- Atmospheric burners with safety valves
- Ignition failure alarm
- US made control components
- Electric Features
- Max temperature: 932°F (500°C)
- Stainless steel sheathed heating elements
- Custom painted colour
- Extension tray at belt exit
- Automatic loading belt
- Stainless steel stand with locking casters
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, for questions, or to ask about remote product demos, please call:
647.557.3477 or E-mail email@example.com