Tauro Deck Oven
The perfect combination of quality, durability and efficiency, the Tauro Electric Deck Oven is built tough yet composed of fine quality cooking features. Its adjustable power and precise temperature control settings are suitable for a variety of cooking techniques, needs and options.
Perfectly designed to withstand high productivity in a fast-paced restaurant environment, the Tauro Oven is ideal for pizza or bakery production. Made in Italy, it features the best in-class design and functionality.
* Also available in 1 phase
PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL:
Maintains a set temperature even during peak usage.
Separate power controls for top and bottom regulates the amount of energy needed.
Precise baking and maximum flexibility: 10 pre-set baking programs; economy program saves energy for non-peak times.
PERFECT HEAT DISTRIBUTION:
Heating elements built into stone baking surface.
Twice the amount of heating elements per chamber guarantees even heat distribution and quick warm-up time.
Pizza can be baked on the stone with thick high-quality, refractory brick on the top and the bottom.
ZERO HEAT LOSS:
A unique heat shield on the door stops the heat from escaping when the door is opened and closed.
WATCH YOUR WORK:
Double insulated glass maintains heat inside the oven while still giving you a full visual of the product.
LOW POWER CONSUMPTION:
The most energy efficient oven of its size/power available on the market today, promoting cost-efficient energy billing without compromising performance.
MADE TO LAST:
Built with high quality stainless steel from top to bottom inside and out.
STAND WITH OPTIONS:
Order your oven with stand, tray holder or proofer.
Durable, heavy-duty casters for mobility & cleaning.
A SIZE FOR EVERY SPACE:
Available in over 10 sizes.
Equipped with a fan on each deck, the electronic components of the oven are cleaned of flour and dust, enabling high performance and no overheating of electrical components.
EASY TO SERVICE LIGHTING:
Dichroic bulbs for higher durability in a heated environment (unlike regular light bulbs).
Strategically-installed for easy replacement.
THREE BAKING CHAMBER HEIGHTS:
Available in deck height of 6”, 8” or 10” inch.
GROWS WITH YOUR BUSINESS:
Grow the oven as you grow your business--up to 5 stackable decks!
FLEXIBLE BAKING CAPABILITIES:
Optional raised metal baking surface for baked goods.
Optional steam injector.
Virtual colour sample provided by our in-house design team after your colour selection.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Try the Progress oven at the Italiana FoodTech showroom!
When To Choose Progress
The Tauro oven is the ideal solution growing restaurants. With the option to expand the number of decks on the oven, the oven can expand as your business does. Coupled with excellent electricity efficiency, the oven is also an economical choice.
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, please call: 647.557.3477 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
WARRANTY AGREEMENT OF ITALIANA FOODTECH INC.
(hereinafter referred as “Italiana”)
• Unless otherwise specified below or under Model Number, all Italiana equipment, carries a one-year,non-transferable parts and labor warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship.
• The warranty begins from the date of purchase stated on the invoice. Provided the unit is used properly in accordance with our instructions, is in full effect for one year from date of purchase.
• All buyers are cautioned to carefully inspect the product they are buying.
• Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight colour variations are not covered under this warranty.
• The decision to either replace or repair the item in question will be entirely at the discretion of Italiana.
• The product must be returned to Italiana, or to one of our authorized service centers, freight prepaid.
• Individual items that weigh in excess of 35 kilograms each, will be assessed on-site of product location.
• If a diagnostic technician is dispatched by Italiana, and it is determined that the warranty does not cover the product, the end user is responsible to pay for the technicians’ time and cost to repair. If the end user refuses to pay the technician, Italiana reserves the right to cancel the warranty for a given unit until such time as costs are paid to Italiana.
• Damages to equipment from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, improper installation, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, etc., will not be covered under warranty.
• Transit damages should be reported to the carrier immediately. Italiana shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, incidental, or special damages.
• Dies: 15-day replacement or repair
• Ovens: refractory, light bulbs and door glass are not covered under warranty
• Blast chiller: one year parts & labour / 3 years compressor
• Electric or gas powered items: one year parts and labour
• Peels and accessories: not covered
• The warranty on all items is non-transferable
• Please note then any complications arising from calcium build up within the unit will not be covered by the warranty.
• This warranty applies only in Canada and the United States of America; any items located outside of these two counties are not covered under warranty.
• Should you have any questions or concerns about this warranty please do not hesitate to contact us: Toll free 1-888-433-0061 email@example.com
• When calling please have, model number, warranty registration number and invoice number ready.