Automatic Dough Divider Rounder
Automatic bun rounding dividers cut a piece of raw dough into small portions and, using an oscillating plate, roll each piece to obtain perfect balls, all the same weight and shape just a few seconds. Using this machine will cut down on labour costs, with the touch of a button it will evenly cut and perfectly shape up to 15 pizza balls. This makes it an easy tool to operate for anyone.
- Hydraulic machine
- Two cylinders for pressing
- One cylinder for cutting
- One cylinder for rounding
- Control panel that allows adjustment of pressing, rounding and shaping chamber opening times.
- Knife cleaning button
- Can store up to 10 different programs and language can be changed according to the user’s needs.
- The machine is supplied with no. 3 plates
Working With A Dough Cutter/Rounder
- Insert the plate manually
- Set the operating times (pressing, rounding and chamber)
- Press the Start buttons
- The machine presses, cuts and rounds automatically
- Remove the plate with the shaped balls
|Models||Divisions||Dough Ball Weight||Hourly Ball Output|
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, please call: 647.557.3477 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
WARRANTY AGREEMENT OF ITALIANA FOODTECH INC.
(hereinafter referred as “Italiana”)
• Unless otherwise specified below or under Model Number, all Italiana equipment, carries a one-year,non-transferable parts and labor warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship.
• The warranty begins from the date of purchase stated on the invoice. Provided the unit is used properly in accordance with our instructions, is in full effect for one year from date of purchase.
• All buyers are cautioned to carefully inspect the product they are buying.
• Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight colour variations are not covered under this warranty.
• The decision to either replace or repair the item in question will be entirely at the discretion of Italiana.
• The product must be returned to Italiana, or to one of our authorized service centers, freight prepaid.
• Individual items that weigh in excess of 35 kilograms each, will be assessed on-site of product location.
• If a diagnostic technician is dispatched by Italiana, and it is determined that the warranty does not cover the product, the end user is responsible to pay for the technicians’ time and cost to repair. If the end user refuses to pay the technician, Italiana reserves the right to cancel the warranty for a given unit until such time as costs are paid to Italiana.
• Damages to equipment from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, improper installation, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, etc., will not be covered under warranty.
• Transit damages should be reported to the carrier immediately. Italiana shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, incidental, or special damages.
• Dies: 15-day replacement or repair
• Ovens: refractory, light bulbs and door glass are not covered under warranty
• Blast chiller: one year parts & labour / 3 years compressor
• Electric or gas powered items: one year parts and labour
• Peels and accessories: not covered
• The warranty on all items is non-transferable
• Please note then any complications arising from calcium build up within the unit will not be covered by the warranty.
• This warranty applies only in Canada and the United States of America; any items located outside of these two counties are not covered under warranty.
• Should you have any questions or concerns about this warranty please do not hesitate to contact us: Toll free 1-888-433-0061 email@example.com
• When calling please have, model number, warranty registration number and invoice number ready.