Semi Automatic Dough Divider Rounder
A Semi automatic dough rounding divider requires a little more input from an operator than a fully automatic but also requires less investment. These machines cut a piece of raw dough into small portions and, using an oscillating plate, roll each piece into balls of the same weight and shape, all in just a few seconds!
- Hydraulic machine
- Two cylinders for pressing
- One cylinder for cutting
- One cylinder for rounding
- Rounding is carried out with a lever.
- Control panel that allows adjustment of pressing, rounding and shaping chamber opening times
- Knife cleaning button
- Can store up to 10 different programs and language can be changed according to the user’s needs
- The machine is supplied with No. 3 plates
Working With A Dough Cutter/Rounder
- Insert the plate manually
- Set the operating times (pressing and chamber)
- Press the Start buttons
- The machine presses and cuts automatically
- Operate the rounding lever
- Remove the plate with shaped balls.
|Models||Divisions||Dough Ball Weight||Hourly Ball Output|
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, for questions, or to ask about remote product demos, please call:
647.557.3477 or E-mail email@example.com