Manual Dough Divider Rounder
Manual bun rounding dividers are machines that cut a piece of raw dough into small portions and, using an oscillating plate, roll each piece to obtain balls of the same weight and shape, all in a few seconds! Eliminate the need for skilled labour for your dough preparation. With the easy to use manual dough cutter rounder, anybody can make perfect dough balls with little effort!
- Mechanical machine
- Pressing, cutting and rounding are carried out with two easy to use levers
- Shaping chamber is adjusted using a joystick with a numerical scale.
- The machine is supplied with no. 3 plates.
Working With A Dough Cutter/Rounder
- Insert the plate manually
- Adjust chamber opening
- Press and cut using the levers
- Operate the rounding lever
- Remove the plate with shaped balls.
|Models||Divisions||Dough Ball Weight||Hourly Ball Output|
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, for questions, or to ask about remote product demos, please call:
647.557.3477 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org