Counter Top Cutter/Rounder
Our semi-automatic dough divider-rounder is able to cut and round 600-800 pieces of dough per hour. Forget about cutting, weighing and rounding two balls at a time, this machine does it all and with same hand-made results.
There are several advantages to using a counter top cutter/rounder including:
Lowering labour costs up to 80%, there is less time needed to cut and shape the dough. Consistency: no matter who is performing the task, your dough balls will always be cut and round in the same way, guaranteeing you a perfectly shaped ball. Flexibility: Operation of the machine is conducive to all levels of experience. Perfection: The rounding process involves a tray which moves in a circular motion and cups that simulate the shape of a human hand, giving the product an artisanal result.
- Cut the dough in 11 or 14 pieces, depending on the selected model.
- Made in Italy, this machine has a solid and sturdy construction.
- Sealed timer can be set for up to 3 minutes and is protected from dust and dirt.
- Hand-rounded results, mimics human movement
- Ability to round balls from 110 to 650 grams.
- Stainless steel components.
- Minimal power consumption
- User-friendly and easy to operate and disassemble when needed
- Protective cage for added safety.
- ETL certified.
Working With a Dough Cutter/Rounder
- Place the dough into the stainless steel bowl
- Place the bowl under the cutter and pull the release lever
- Remove each piece and place it on the tray's marked spot (under the cup section).
- Set the time and press the START button.
- The machine will stop when the dough balls are ready.