Manual Dough Divider Rounder
Manual bun rounding dividers are machines that cut a piece of raw dough into small portions and, using an oscillating plate, roll each piece to obtain balls of the same weight and shape, all in a few seconds! Eliminate the need for skilled labour for your dough preparation. With the easy to use manual dough cutter rounder, anybody can make perfect dough balls with little effort!
- Mechanical machine
- Pressing, cutting and rounding are carried out with two easy to use levers
- Shaping chamber is adjusted using a joystick with a numerical scale.
- The machine is supplied with no. 3 plates.
Working With A Dough Cutter/Rounder
- Insert the plate manually
- Adjust chamber opening
- Press and cut using the levers
- Operate the rounding lever
- Remove the plate with shaped balls.
|Models||Divisions||Dough Ball Weight||Hourly Ball Output|