Michelangelo Deck Oven
The Michelangelo's contemporary design and energy saving performance make this oven a reliable best seller, guaranteed to meet the highest expectations.
With independent top and bottom power control, even heat distribution, cooking timer and programmable cooking settings, you can cook your pizza exactly the way you want it, consistently, and efficiently. The convenient and easy to use self cleaning and self-ignition timers ensure that your ML-Series deck oven will always be ready when you need it.
- Rounded stylish facade
- Oven facade in stainless steel
- Double insulated panoramic glass door
- Electrical components cooling fan
- Safety thermostat
- Heavy duty reinforced door with spring system
- Crumb collector tray for easy removal of debris
- Optional heavy duty stand with locking casters
- Double vibrated refractory bricks baking surface
- Stainless steel interior
- Differentiated top-bottom heating elements
- Baking chamber with built in heat recovery system
- Baking chamber uniformly illuminated by two halogen light bulbs, one on each side
- Patented heat seal between door and baking chamber for added heat retention
- Touchscreen control panel
- Top and bottom independent power:
- Set from 0% to 100%
- Overall chamber temperature set point
- Electronically adjustable steam valve
- Set cooking programs and baking timer
- Weekly timer to set self-ignition time daily
- Economy mode
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, for questions, or to ask about remote product demos, please call:
647.557.3477 or E-mail email@example.com