Made in Italy for over four decades, our ovens are custom-made to suit individual needs. We celebrate the unique qualities of our ovens and our customer needs. So, let us help you make an informative decision. After all, happy customers makes us proud.
For the last fifty years, the timeless Roma style oven has been the most popular choice for pizza making in Italy. This oven provides the most finishing choices including painted stucco, mosaic tile or stone, complementing any door style.
Just like its namesake, this oven sits right in the center of pizza styles, allowing you to produce any style of pizza. The Roma oven takes center stage when it comes to producing any type of pizza. Its rich origins and elegant style make it ideal for any decor.
Roma Ovens are available preassembled or unassembled. For unassembled oven quotes please contact us to provide additional information. Our contact information can be found on the Contact Page.
Made with a durable double vibrated refractory stone, unique to our ovens, the baking surface is able to perform at very high temperatures, Malagutti ovens heat quickly and evenly to produce consistent pizzas.
NO HEAT LOST:
Insulated like no other, Malagutti ovens are cool to the touch on the outside, while cooking at high temperatures on the inside. Malagutti ovens maintain temperature and heat up rapidly.
Easily reaches 1000˚ allowing you to bake your pizza in ninety seconds or less.
With a wood, gas or a gas and wood combined fuel source, there is an oven to suit every need.
TWO BAKING SURFACES TO CHOOSE FROM:
Select the option of a traditional experience or the convenience of a rotating baking surface.
Mechanical or electronic inputs provide precise temperature control and rotation settings.
READY TO GO:
Ovens can be delivered pre-cured, saving setup time, or can easily be cured using the built in curing function on the oven.
Rotating Baking Surface
When it comes to choosing between a rotating or a static baking surface, it’s all about understanding your needs and your design concept.
A static baking surface is ideal for the experienced pizza master who loves tradition and self-regulated work. Modern, fast-paced and high production ventures require a rotating oven that is easy and efficient to use.
Pizza Making With A Rotating Oven
Set the timer to the desired amount of baking time for your pizza (ie. 90 seconds) only once, not each time you bake a pizza.
The oven will rotate on the SLOW setting, allowing you to place one pizza in the oven at a time. Place the pizza at the very front of the entry point to the oven using a short peel, not a long one.
Press START. The oven base will begin to rotate at a faster speed, perfectly baking the pizza evenly on both sides, without the need to monitor and turn the pizza.
Once the timer is complete, the oven will beep, automatically spin at the slower speed, and allow
you to remove the pizzas from the oven, one pizza at the time.
Select from a variety of customized features, including body and door shape, functions and finishes.
Custom colours, tiling, and lettering can be added to make your Malagutti oven the focal point of your restaurant.
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, please call: 647.557.3477 or E-mail email@example.com
WARRANTY AGREEMENT OF ITALIANA FOODTECH INC.
(hereinafter referred as “Italiana”)
• Unless otherwise specified below or under Model Number, all Italiana equipment, carries a one-year,non-transferable parts and labor warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship.
• The warranty begins from the date of purchase stated on the invoice. Provided the unit is used properly in accordance with our instructions, is in full effect for one year from date of purchase.
• All buyers are cautioned to carefully inspect the product they are buying.
• Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight colour variations are not covered under this warranty.
• The decision to either replace or repair the item in question will be entirely at the discretion of Italiana.
• The product must be returned to Italiana, or to one of our authorized service centers, freight prepaid.
• Individual items that weigh in excess of 35 kilograms each, will be assessed on-site of product location.
• If a diagnostic technician is dispatched by Italiana, and it is determined that the warranty does not cover the product, the end user is responsible to pay for the technicians’ time and cost to repair. If the end user refuses to pay the technician, Italiana reserves the right to cancel the warranty for a given unit until such time as costs are paid to Italiana.
• Damages to equipment from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, improper installation, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, etc., will not be covered under warranty.
• Transit damages should be reported to the carrier immediately. Italiana shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, incidental, or special damages.
• Dies: 15-day replacement or repair
• Ovens: refractory, light bulbs and door glass are not covered under warranty
• Blast chiller: one year parts & labour / 3 years compressor
• Electric or gas powered items: one year parts and labour
• Peels and accessories: not covered
• The warranty on all items is non-transferable
• Please note then any complications arising from calcium build up within the unit will not be covered by the warranty.
• This warranty applies only in Canada and the United States of America; any items located outside of these two counties are not covered under warranty.
• Should you have any questions or concerns about this warranty please do not hesitate to contact us: Toll free 1-888-433-0061 firstname.lastname@example.org
• When calling please have, model number, warranty registration number and invoice number ready.