Michelangelo Deck Oven
The Michelangelo's contemporary design and energy saving performance make this oven a reliable best seller, guaranteed to meet the highest expectations.
With independent top and bottom power control, even heat distribution, cooking timer and programmable cooking settings, you can cook your pizza exactly the way you want it,
consistently, and efficiently. The convenient and easy to use self cleaning and self-ignition timers ensure that your ML-Series deck oven will always be ready when you need it.
- Rounded stylish facade
- Oven facade in stainless steel
- Double insulated panoramic glass door
- Electrical components cooling fan
- Safety thermostat
- Heavy duty reinforced door with spring system
- Crumb collector tray for easy removal of debris
- Optional heavy duty stand with locking casters
- Double vibrated refractory bricks baking surface
- Stainless steel interior
- Differentiated top-bottom heating elements
- Baking chamber with built in heat recovery system
- Baking chamber uniformly illuminated by two halogen light bulbs, one on each side
- Patented heat seal between door and baking chamber for added heat retention
- Digital control panel
- Top and bottom independent power:
- Set from 0% to 100%
- Overall chamber temperature set point
- Electronically adjustable steam valve
- Set cooking programs and baking timer
- Weekly timer to set self-ignition time daily
- Economy mode
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, please call: 647.557.3477 or E-mail email@example.com
WARRANTY AGREEMENT OF ITALIANA FOODTECH INC.
(hereinafter referred as “Italiana”)
• Unless otherwise specified below or under Model Number, all Italiana equipment, carries a one-year,non-transferable parts and labor warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship.
• The warranty begins from the date of purchase stated on the invoice. Provided the unit is used properly in accordance with our instructions, is in full effect for one year from date of purchase.
• All buyers are cautioned to carefully inspect the product they are buying.
• Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight colour variations are not covered under this warranty.
• The decision to either replace or repair the item in question will be entirely at the discretion of Italiana.
• The product must be returned to Italiana, or to one of our authorized service centers, freight prepaid.
• Individual items that weigh in excess of 35 kilograms each, will be assessed on-site of product location.
• If a diagnostic technician is dispatched by Italiana, and it is determined that the warranty does not cover the product, the end user is responsible to pay for the technicians’ time and cost to repair. If the end user refuses to pay the technician, Italiana reserves the right to cancel the warranty for a given unit until such time as costs are paid to Italiana.
• Damages to equipment from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, improper installation, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, etc., will not be covered under warranty.
• Transit damages should be reported to the carrier immediately. Italiana shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, incidental, or special damages.
• Dies: 15-day replacement or repair
• Ovens: refractory, light bulbs and door glass are not covered under warranty
• Blast chiller: one year parts & labour / 3 years compressor
• Electric or gas powered items: one year parts and labour
• Peels and accessories: not covered
• The warranty on all items is non-transferable
• Please note then any complications arising from calcium build up within the unit will not be covered by the warranty.
• This warranty applies only in Canada and the United States of America; any items located outside of these two counties are not covered under warranty.
• Should you have any questions or concerns about this warranty please do not hesitate to contact us: Toll free 1-888-433-0061 firstname.lastname@example.org
• When calling please have, model number, warranty registration number and invoice number ready.