Semi Automatic Dough Divider Rounder
A Semi automatic dough rounding divider requires a little more input from an operator than a fully automatic but also requires less investment. These machines cut a piece of raw dough into small portions and, using an oscillating plate, roll each piece into balls of the same weight and shape, all in just a few seconds!
- Hydraulic machine
- Two cylinders for pressing
- One cylinder for cutting
- One cylinder for rounding
- Rounding is carried out with a lever.
- Control panel that allows adjustment of pressing, rounding and shaping chamber opening times
- Knife cleaning button
- Can store up to 10 different programs and language can be changed according to the user’s needs
- The machine is supplied with No. 3 plates
Working With A Dough Cutter/Rounder
- Insert the plate manually
- Set the operating times (pressing and chamber)
- Press the Start buttons
- The machine presses and cuts automatically
- Operate the rounding lever
- Remove the plate with shaped balls.
|Models||Divisions||Dough Ball Weight||Hourly Ball Output|