Overturnable Spiral Mixer
The SAU line of overturnable mixers is available in models for 120 - 160 - 200 - 280 kg of dough. These mixers automatically empty the dough from the bowl onto a table or in a divider once mixing is complete. They are designed to suit to a specific configuration, and offer an effective way to reduce the number of people needed for dough processing. Built on a sturdy and reliable structure, the SAU models can be operated for long periods of time and require very little maintenance.
- 2 speeds
- 2 motors, 1 for the spiral and 1 for the bowl
- Two ways bowl rotation allowing to reverse the bowl in 1st speed
- Belt transmission: direct for models up to 120kg (127qz) and double transmission for all the other models of higher capacity
- Electronic timers
- Bowl, spiral and contrast rod in stainless steel AISI 304
- Right or left discharge
- Hydraulic lifter
- Bowl scraper
- Thermal probe
- PLC with touch screen
- Discharge plug for cleaning.
When To Choose An Overturnable Industrial Mixer
An overturnable mixer is an ideal solution for facilities producing large quantities of dough. It works well with feeding hoppers and diverse and rounders. Because it is an all in one unit, it requires less staff to operate.
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, please call: 647.557.3477 or E-mail email@example.com
WARRANTY AGREEMENT OF ITALIANA FOODTECH INC.
(hereinafter referred as “Italiana”)
• Unless otherwise specified below or under Model Number, all Italiana equipment, carries a one-year,non-transferable parts and labor warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship.
• The warranty begins from the date of purchase stated on the invoice. Provided the unit is used properly in accordance with our instructions, is in full effect for one year from date of purchase.
• All buyers are cautioned to carefully inspect the product they are buying.
• Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight colour variations are not covered under this warranty.
• The decision to either replace or repair the item in question will be entirely at the discretion of Italiana.
• The product must be returned to Italiana, or to one of our authorized service centers, freight prepaid.
• Individual items that weigh in excess of 35 kilograms each, will be assessed on-site of product location.
• If a diagnostic technician is dispatched by Italiana, and it is determined that the warranty does not cover the product, the end user is responsible to pay for the technicians’ time and cost to repair. If the end user refuses to pay the technician, Italiana reserves the right to cancel the warranty for a given unit until such time as costs are paid to Italiana.
• Damages to equipment from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, improper installation, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, etc., will not be covered under warranty.
• Transit damages should be reported to the carrier immediately. Italiana shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, incidental, or special damages.
• Dies: 15-day replacement or repair
• Ovens: refractory, light bulbs and door glass are not covered under warranty
• Blast chiller: one year parts & labour / 3 years compressor
• Electric or gas powered items: one year parts and labour
• Peels and accessories: not covered
• The warranty on all items is non-transferable
• Please note then any complications arising from calcium build up within the unit will not be covered by the warranty.
• This warranty applies only in Canada and the United States of America; any items located outside of these two counties are not covered under warranty.
• Should you have any questions or concerns about this warranty please do not hesitate to contact us: Toll free 1-888-433-0061 firstname.lastname@example.org
• When calling please have, model number, warranty registration number and invoice number ready.