IPE-18 Countertop Pasta Extruder
Italiana FoodTech’s counter-top pasta extruders are the perfect solution for producing fresh pasta for a small to medium sized restaurant. These pasta extruders are the perfect way to introduce fresh pasta to your restaurant’s menu without a large resource commitment.
- Stainless steel hopper
- Brass/Bronze alloy blade and dies
- Compact size
- Easy to operate
- Transparent lid with opening to allow ingredients to be added during mixing
- Easy to remove parts for cleaning
- Electronic knife for short pasta
- Knife length: 9¾” (25cm)
- Large selection of dies available
- Perforated pasta drying containers available
|Model||IPE 10||IPE 18|
|Capacity||3.5Lb (1.5Kg)||5.5Lb (2.5Kg)|
|Output/Hour||10Lb (4.5Kg)||15Lb (7Kg)|
|Power||0.4p (0.3Kw)||0.5hp (9.37Kw)|
Working With An Extruder
- Choose pasta die of the shape you would like
- Insert your chosen flour
- Press the mixing button
- Add liquid (water, eggs, etc...)
- Press the extrude button
- Wait for the machine to create perfect fresh pasta into the container of your choice!
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, for questions, or to ask about remote product demos, please call:
647.557.3477 or E-mail email@example.com