Pizza Prep Tables
A refrigerated prep table the perfect working space for producing fantastic pizzas. With it's refrigerated compartments underneath, designed to hold our Dough & Pasta containers you have a convenient place to store your dough until your're ready to make your pizzas. Made with a marble counter top for working. It is both durable, easy to clean, and chilled, making it the perfect work space for any pizza maker.
Italiana FoodTech prep tables are available with or without topping compartments, depending on your needs and preferences. Topping compartments provide a convenient place to store fresh toppings, that is easily accessible while you make you your pizzas.
- External/internal body made in certified AISI 304 stainless steel.
- 50mm of high density polyurethane-foam insulation.
- Rounded inside corners
- Stainless steel full doors with aluminium set-in-handle and magnetic gasket.
- Neutral section with 3 drawers including horizontal stainless steel handle to hold baking containers: 600x400x70mm.
- 800mm deep granite work area.
- With refrigerated independent pan cooler with protection glass structure to hold pans GN1/4 or GN1/3.
- Ventilated able refrigeration system.
- Pan cooler refrigeration system: Static through injected serpentine.
- Table working temperature: 0°/+8°C (ventilated)
- Pan cooler working temperature: +4°/+8°C (static)
- Digital temperature control device.
- Automatic defrost: through simple stop compressor pause.
- Automatic evaporation of defrosted water on standard built-in compressor.
- Inside space fitting: 1xGrid 600x400mm
- Adjustable stainless steel feet.
- Optional wheel upgrade
- Ambient testing temperature +30°C – 55% R.H. – Cl. 4
- Refrigerant R404a
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, for questions, or to ask about remote product demos, please call:
647.557.3477 or E-mail email@example.com