Roundi Dough Rounders
Shaping dough balls couldn’t be easier. The Roundi allows even the most inexperienced staff to quickly and efficiently make uniform dough balls, increasing the efficiency of your restaurant operation significantly. Simply drop your dough into the machine and wait for the perfect ball to emerge.
Designed to be used with a variety of different doughs, the Roundi is capable of rounding up to 2,000 pieces per hour. Innovative cooling technology ensures that heat generated from the motor is eliminated. This ensures the dough rounding process occurs at room temperature in both the spiral and the cylinder.
- Innovative cooling technology prevents the motor from heating the dough
- Rounds dough portions ranging from
- Roundi 11: 0.5-11 oz. (15g to 300g)
- Roundi 35: 0.5-35oz (15g to 1000g)
- Rounds dough to a uniform shape and size without any adjustment or replacement of parts
- Polished stainless steel finish
- Strong and easy to remove shelf to collect dough balls
- Designed with pizza dough in mind, but works with a large variety of dough types such as:
- Pita bread
- Naan bread and more
- Easy to clean, with no tools required to disassemble
- Compact and easy to operate with one person
- Continuous flow operation
- Can be adapted for use with a conveyor system
- Caster wheels (2 locking)
- Made in Italy
Working With The Roundi
Simply put your dough into the top of the roundi, wait and watch as the machine rolls you a perfectly round dough ball. It really couldn't be easier!
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, for questions, or to ask about remote product demos, please call:
647.557.3477 or E-mail email@example.com