For high volume pasta production, you can rely on Italiana FoodTech’s high production extruders. Designed for continuous use they will keep up with the demand of even the busiest restaurant. Easy to use, these extruders allow you to make egg pasta, dry pasta, fresh pasta, vegetable pasta, whole wheat pasta and many more in a huge variety of shapes and sizes.
Two sizes are available with an hourly capacity of 130-180Lb/hour (60-80Kg) or 440-550Lb/hr. (200-250Kg) to keep up with the needs of your production.
- For the production of gnocchi using fresh potato,
- dehydrated potato flakes and flour
- Adjustable size and groove on the gnocchi
- automatic flower dispenser dusts gnocchi
- Can produce smooth or striped gnocchi
- Conveyor feeds dough continuously without having to stop the machine
- Adjustable cutting blade speed to adjust gnocchi size
- Easily removable funnel, auger and forming block for cleaning.
- Forming block can be quickly changed for different diameters of gnocchi
- Standard caster wheels allow the machine to be easily moved as needed
- Standard with forming block for 2 gnocchi, with an optional
- forming block for 4 chicche
- Holds up to 3 pasta trays
- Made in Italy
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, for questions, or to ask about remote product demos, please call:
647.557.3477 or E-mail email@example.com