The Italiana FoodTech IRM-M & IRM-A table top ravioli makers come with double pasta sheet feeders and interchangeable moulds. This machine is designed to produce a variety of ravioli shapes (rectangular, round, 1/2 moon etc.) as well as control the amount of filling.
The machines are strong and easy to use and complies with current safety standards. The pasta sheet used with this ravioli machine can be produced using any of our pasta machines. It is available in two versions: manual and electric.
- Made in Italy
- Make 50 to 150 ravioli per minute
- Easy to clean stainless steel surfaces
- Capable of producing a large variety of ravioli shapes.
- Very easy to use, just pick your dough and your filling, and go!
- Available in both a manual hand cranked version, and electric powered versions
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, for questions, or to ask about remote product demos, please call:
647.557.3477 or E-mail email@example.com