IPE110 Industrial Grade Pasta Extruder
Italiana FoodTech’s IPE110 grade pasta extruder is designed for a pasta retail store or restaurant commissary. With an average production of 50Kg per hour and two basins, this extruder is designed for continuous use with no maintenance. With water cooling to keep the more cool and a drying drawer, this extruder ensures that every pasta is consistent, from start to finish.
- Two stainless steel basins
- Water cooling system
- Electronic cutting knife
- Caster wheels
- Powerful cooling vent
- Digital display
- Electronic cutting knife for short & very short pasta
- Knife Length: IPE110 - 11½” (29cm)
- Large selection of dies available
Working With An Extruder
- Choose pasta die of the shape you would like
- Insert your chosen flour
- Press the mixing button
- Add liquid (water, eggs, etc...)
- Press the extrude button
- Wait for the machine to create perfect fresh pasta into the container of your choice!
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, for questions, or to ask about remote product demos, please call:
647.557.3477 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org