Counter Top Cutter/Rounder
Our semi-automatic dough divider-rounder is able to cut and round 600-800 pieces of dough per hour. Forget about cutting, weighing and rounding two balls at a time, this machine does it all and with same hand-made results.
There are several advantages to using a counter top cutter/rounder including:
Lowering labour costs up to 80%, there is less time needed to cut and shape the dough. Consistency: no matter who is performing the task, your dough balls will always be cut and round in the same way, guaranteeing you a perfectly shaped ball. Flexibility: Operation of the machine is conducive to all levels of experience. Perfection: The rounding process involves a tray which moves in a circular motion and cups that simulate the shape of a human hand, giving the product an artisanal result.
- Cut the dough in 11 or 14 pieces, depending on the selected model.
- Made in Italy, this machine has a solid and sturdy construction.
- Sealed timer can be set for up to 3 minutes and is protected from dust and dirt.
- Hand-rounded results, mimics human movement
- Ability to round balls from 110 to 650 grams.
- Stainless steel components.
- Minimal power consumption
- User-friendly and easy to operate and disassemble when needed
- Protective cage for added safety.
- ETL certified.
Working With a Dough Cutter/Rounder
- Place the dough into the stainless steel bowl
- Place the bowl under the cutter and pull the release lever
- Remove each piece and place it on the tray's marked spot (under the cup section).
- Set the time and press the START button.
- The machine will stop when the dough balls are ready.
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, for questions, or to ask about remote product demos, please call:
647.557.3477 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org