Italiana FoodTech's cream cookers are suitable for preparing a variety of hot creams for small and medium confectioneries. The cream cookers are made with a stainless steel bowl with a stainless steel mixing tool and strong base. Rapid heating is achieved with a large gas burner which can be controlled using a thermometer supplied with the bowl. The entire bowl unit is mounted on revolving supports to allow for easy emptying. When the cooking process has been completed a timer will sound to alert the operator.
- Bowl with horizontal pivot
- Stainless steel blade with pivots
- Double stainless steel bowl with heated oil between players.
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, please call: 647.557.3477 or E-mail email@example.com
WARRANTY AGREEMENT OF ITALIANA FOODTECH INC.
(hereinafter referred as “Italiana”)
• Unless otherwise specified below or under Model Number, all Italiana equipment, carries a one-year,non-transferable parts and labor warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship.
• The warranty begins from the date of purchase stated on the invoice. Provided the unit is used properly in accordance with our instructions, is in full effect for one year from date of purchase.
• All buyers are cautioned to carefully inspect the product they are buying.
• Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight colour variations are not covered under this warranty.
• The decision to either replace or repair the item in question will be entirely at the discretion of Italiana.
• The product must be returned to Italiana, or to one of our authorized service centers, freight prepaid.
• Individual items that weigh in excess of 35 kilograms each, will be assessed on-site of product location.
• If a diagnostic technician is dispatched by Italiana, and it is determined that the warranty does not cover the product, the end user is responsible to pay for the technicians’ time and cost to repair. If the end user refuses to pay the technician, Italiana reserves the right to cancel the warranty for a given unit until such time as costs are paid to Italiana.
• Damages to equipment from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, improper installation, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, etc., will not be covered under warranty.
• Transit damages should be reported to the carrier immediately. Italiana shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, incidental, or special damages.
• Dies: 15-day replacement or repair
• Ovens: refractory, light bulbs and door glass are not covered under warranty
• Blast chiller: one year parts & labour / 3 years compressor
• Electric or gas powered items: one year parts and labour
• Peels and accessories: not covered
• The warranty on all items is non-transferable
• Please note then any complications arising from calcium build up within the unit will not be covered by the warranty.
• This warranty applies only in Canada and the United States of America; any items located outside of these two counties are not covered under warranty.
• Should you have any questions or concerns about this warranty please do not hesitate to contact us: Toll free 1-888-433-0061 firstname.lastname@example.org
• When calling please have, model number, warranty registration number and invoice number ready.