Roundi Dough Rounders
The Roundi dough rounders are capable of rounding dough portions within a wide range without requiring any adjustment or the replacement of any parts. Both the Roundi and Roundi 300 are designed to be used with a variety of different doughs, so you will always have the right tool for the job!
The Roundi dough rounders make use of innovative cooling technology, whereby the pressure in the motor housing is reduced. This means that the heat generated form the motor will not affect the dough. This helps to ensure the dough portions are processed at room temperature in both in the spiral and the cylinder. This cooling solution enables the transmission components to work for long periods without any maintenance.
- Roundi 300 - Rounds dough portion ranging from 10g to 300g (0.35oz to 10.5oz)
- Roundi - Rounds dough portion ranging from 10g to 1000g (0.35oz to 35.3oz)
- Rounds dough with uniform shape and size
- Rounds dough to a uniform shape and size
- 2,400 pieces per hour
- No adjustments needed for different dough ball sizes
- Easy to clean, with no tools required
- Compact and easy to operate with one person
- Work with low and high hydration dough
- Continuous flow operation
- Can be adapted for use with a conveyor system
- Stainless steel construction
- Lockable casters
Working With The Roundi
Simply put your dough into the top of the roundi, wait and watch as the machine rolls you a perfectly round dough ball. It really couldn't be easier!
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, please call: 647.557.3477 or E-mail email@example.com
WARRANTY AGREEMENT OF ITALIANA FOODTECH INC.
(hereinafter referred as “Italiana”)
• Unless otherwise specified below or under Model Number, all Italiana equipment, carries a one-year,non-transferable parts and labor warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship.
• The warranty begins from the date of purchase stated on the invoice. Provided the unit is used properly in accordance with our instructions, is in full effect for one year from date of purchase.
• All buyers are cautioned to carefully inspect the product they are buying.
• Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight colour variations are not covered under this warranty.
• The decision to either replace or repair the item in question will be entirely at the discretion of Italiana.
• The product must be returned to Italiana, or to one of our authorized service centers, freight prepaid.
• Individual items that weigh in excess of 35 kilograms each, will be assessed on-site of product location.
• If a diagnostic technician is dispatched by Italiana, and it is determined that the warranty does not cover the product, the end user is responsible to pay for the technicians’ time and cost to repair. If the end user refuses to pay the technician, Italiana reserves the right to cancel the warranty for a given unit until such time as costs are paid to Italiana.
• Damages to equipment from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, improper installation, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, etc., will not be covered under warranty.
• Transit damages should be reported to the carrier immediately. Italiana shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, incidental, or special damages.
• Dies: 15-day replacement or repair
• Ovens: refractory, light bulbs and door glass are not covered under warranty
• Blast chiller: one year parts & labour / 3 years compressor
• Electric or gas powered items: one year parts and labour
• Peels and accessories: not covered
• The warranty on all items is non-transferable
• Please note then any complications arising from calcium build up within the unit will not be covered by the warranty.
• This warranty applies only in Canada and the United States of America; any items located outside of these two counties are not covered under warranty.
• Should you have any questions or concerns about this warranty please do not hesitate to contact us: Toll free 1-888-433-0061 firstname.lastname@example.org
• When calling please have, model number, warranty registration number and invoice number ready.