Roundi Dough Rounders
The Roundi dough rounders are capable of rounding dough portions within a wide range without requiring any adjustment or the replacement of any parts. Both the Roundi and Roundi 300 are designed to be used with a variety of different doughs, so you will always have the right tool for the job!
The Roundi dough rounders make use of innovative cooling technology, whereby the pressure in the motor housing is reduced. This means that the heat generated form the motor will not affect the dough. This helps to ensure the dough portions are processed at room temperature in both in the spiral and the cylinder. This cooling solution enables the transmission components to work for long periods without any maintenance.
- Roundi 300 - Rounds dough portion ranging from 10g to 300g (0.35oz to 10.5oz)
- Roundi - Rounds dough portion ranging from 10g to 1000g (0.35oz to 35.3oz)
- Rounds dough with uniform shape and size
- Rounds dough to a uniform shape and size
- 2,400 pieces per hour
- No adjustments needed for different dough ball sizes
- Easy to clean, with no tools required
- Compact and easy to operate with one person
- Work with low and high hydration dough
- Continuous flow operation
- Can be adapted for use with a conveyor system
- Stainless steel construction
- Lockable casters
Working With The Roundi
Simply put your dough into the top of the roundi, wait and watch as the machine rolls you a perfectly round dough ball. It really couldn't be easier!