Square dividers are made to divide soft doughs for baguette, long loafs, etc, into squares or strips. It can cut pieces in a large variety of combinations and sizes and afterwards they can be further shaped or extended as needed for the final product.
Some models allow to select two kinds of size (10 or 20 otherwise 15 or 30). Semiautomatic models, named SA, also give the option of setting a manual working cycle, pressing and cutting through a selector with manual lid opening.
- Made from electrowelded steel sheet
- Parts in contact with the dough made from stainless steel or in polyethylene plastic; suitable for food
- Servomechanisms are moved by an hydraulic station
- Pressing time can be regulated by PLC
- Working cycle, pressing, cutting and lid opening are completely automatic
- Button for knife cleaning
Before investing in new equipment, it's best to get a full understanding of what you're purchasing, and ensure it is the right product for your needs.
Italiana Foodtech offers you the opportunity to try our equipment before you buy—by appointment only. Come by our Toronto showroom and try baking a pizza, or making some pasta yourself! Our expert team will help you make sure that the product you purchase, is the perfect solution for your needs and budget.
To book an appointment, for questions, or to ask about remote product demos, please call:
647.557.3477 or E-mail email@example.com